Brazilian Distribution Energy Losses Management Power Meter Market – Smart Meters Pose a Great Opportunity
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Assessment of the Brazilian Distribution Energy Losses Management Power Meter Market” report to their offering.
“Assessment of the Brazilian Distribution Energy Losses Management Power Meter Market”
The Brazilian distribution energy losses management market is stable with a slow, but constant growth. As the smart grid trend strengthens in the country, new and innovative solutions are expected, enhancing market revenue.
The market is characterized by two main products: power meters and energy management systems. This research service will focus on energy meters.
It will examine the main market drivers and restraints, and provide revenue forecasts. Breakdowns will be examined for three energy meter segments: electromechanical, electronic, and smart meters. The forecast period is 2013 to 2017.
Excerpts from Executive Summary
– The Brazilian distribution energy losses management market is composed of two types of products: power meters and energy management systems.
– This study will focus on the market dynamics of power meters in the low-voltage consumption group. This group represents more than XX percent of the consumer units of the power distribution sector.
– Total market revenue was $XX million in 2012, with great potential to increase more than the current average market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. The Dynamics of the Distribution Energy Losses Management Power Meter Market: Energy Meters
– Study Title, Research Team, TOC
3. Executive Summary
4. Distribution Energy Losses Management Market Overview
– Market Overview
5. Total Distribution Energy Losses Management Market
– Distribution Energy Losses Management Power Meter Market
6. Electromechanical Meter Segment Breakdown
– Electromechanical Meter Segment
7. Electronic Meter Segment Breakdown
– Electronic Meter Segment
8. Smart Meter Segment Breakdown
– Smart Meter Segment
9. The Last Word
– Three Big Predictions
– Additional Information
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vgrb7v/assessment_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Figures will become available once the report is purchased.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Energy and Natural Resources